- Name: Lovisa Grindelius
- Nickname: Lojsan
- Department: Accounting assistant & Office Manager
- Role: Manager and safety representative
4 quick questions
- Fish sticks or meatballs? Meatballs
- Hermés or Louis Vuitton? Both!
- Mobile app or softphone? Mobile app
- Lunchbox or lunch out? Mixed
The Role and Soluno
- What do yo do in your role? In my role as Accounting Assistant I manage the accounts payable, payments, oversee liquidity, current accounting, reconciliations and take care of agreements and attest systems. Different parts of administration really – that’s where I feel most at home. In my role as Office Manager it’s my responsibility to make sure that current operation of the office is running as should. I manage purchases and contracts with our suppliers. I also work together with HR with new employees and the environment with our CEO when bigger ones take place as well as kick-offs. I have extensive responsibility for the work environment in the office as well as making sure that all employees are informed of ongoing things. It’s an independent job with a lot happening. I have to take command on working proactively and above all, effectively – I love it!
- Why did you start working at Soluno? Wow! I’ve been here since the Teledesign era. The sales company that existed before Uno Telefoni. My role back then was sale support and administration. It was a fun and rewarding experience, I was out in customer meetings and managed most of the administration around deals for the sales representatives. I have ported many numbers in my days as well as registered mobile subscriptions. Can’t remember when but went over to Uno Telefoni the year when I started working more with economy. The thought from the beginning was to stay for roughly 1 year, but that plan changed to say the least and so far the grass has never been greener on the other side…
- What is the craziest thing you’ve experienced at work? That’s top secret ????
- What do you look forward to this upcoming spring? That the company continues to grow and that we reach our goals, both in the company as a whole, in my department and individually.
- What motivates you at work? Getting the job done, provide service and help others, thinking of ways to streamline my work, flows, routines, but most important of all – having fun at work!
- Favourite colleague? Everyone of course.
- Tips for Soluno newcomers? Be curious and interested in the whole company, company culture and our mutual goals. We have high tolerance and a mutual “we” spirit. Don’t be afraid to take your place and provide great input and new ideas.